[sudo-discuss] lost electronic car key

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Sep 14 02:00:01 PDT 2016

i lost my car key, i think outside of Omni on the sidewalk of 48th street
when i squatted down to fix something on the ground.

it's also possible it's lost inside sudoroom, on the floor or on a chair,
although I looked as best I could but i was tired.

it looks like a small black plastic car alarm remote, but there's no
keychain or anything attached to it.  it kinda looks like this:

http://d2odvx3v4cbpyu.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Tesla-Model-S-Key-Fob.jpg

if you find it, or hear of someone who found it, please let me know.

thanks!
-jake