[sudo-discuss] Rich's Dead Guy Electronics Sale Sat-Sun in SF

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Sep 15 23:11:01 PDT 2016

https://www.facebook.com/events/627027540790637/

Sep 17 at 11:00 AM to Sep 18 at 6:00 PM in PDT

1201 Howard st, san francisco, ca. 94103

I'm having my Dead Guy sale early!

No, I'm not dead! But I'm DYING to get rid of this stuff!

'Dead Guy' sales are when one of our local Electronics people kicks the
bucket, and all the other electronics people go to the sale and have a
sort of reunion while we rummage through all the stuff. I've often
wondered what my 'Dead Guy' sale would be like, so I've decided to have it
early so I can attend!

I'm shutting down my electronics shop of 14 years, and I need to pare down
all the fantastic treasures I've scrounged over the years!

There's actually a lot of good equipment in there, along with vintage
stuff, random doodads, and just plain junk.

Lots of computer monitors, all flat screen. Hard to find small ones, a few
large very nice ones.

Color laser printer with low page count and full toner carts. Very nice.

BIG projection screen, projector, old-school B&W and antique CRTs, A great
16 channel Mackie mixer, various robot entrails, and some things that even
I, a champion of 'what's that thing', cannot identify.

And just a lot of awesome random electronic JUNK!

Also lots of fantastic SHELVING! (you know you want it)

Come on down while the deals are fresh!