[sudo-discuss] mx brown switches in salvage

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Sep 23 11:53:37 PDT 2016

we have a duct fan, it's under the laser cutter to the left of its cart
last i saw it, it's a beige and blue metal box the size of a small TV/VCR
combo, and it has two 4" duct things on the back.  It would need some
modification to work with the exhaust duct we have (cardboard and duct
tape or something from the hardware store or a cut-up plastic bucket)

and then its inlet can be ducted to our acrylic fume hood box thing, or to
whatever we're trying to ventilate.

also don't forget someone should go on the roof and reposition the top of
the duct in the skylight thing so it's centered over its hole, so it
doesn't leak back into the room like it does now.