[sudo-discuss] front door computer offline (but working?)

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Wed Sep 28 23:54:51 PDT 2016

btw there is already a dedicated line that I ran to the door computer. It's
coming down from the ceiling above it. It's a blue cable, it just needs to
be crimped. I was confused about what people meant by "dedicated" and
thought they meant that the ceiling cable wasn't dedicated enough but then
I saw that it isn't actually in use yet. The other end is the one that
comes through the TIL room upstairs and goes above a wooden beam and plugs
into the (non-shitty) switch mounted on a wooden beam above the public
terminals.