[sudo-discuss] front door computer offline (but working?)

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:47:10 PDT 2016

the 120v outlet that powers the 13.75v supply is still extremely janky.
when you plug the cord in, it almost falls out of the outlet.
the outlet is also 6ft up on the wall so the weight of the cord makes it
even worse.

the power to the door system is the least stable outlet in the whole
building & it's powering the most crucial aspect.