[sudo-discuss] Hackerspaces in Ukraine (Kiev and Odessa)

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun Apr 2 19:28:34 PDT 2017

Thanks for the tip Jake! Yes, this is a very sensitive topic.

I'm so old! When I was studying Russian in high school it was still the
Soviet Union, so we studied a little Ukranian too. Kiev is the birthplace
of the orthodox church and the Russ too, as we studied, so it is easy for a
foreigner to mix things up and unintentionally offend people.

Currently I'm in NYC and haven't stopped by any cool hacker spaces like the
Resistor. =/

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com