[sudo-discuss] Fwd: OMNI CLEANING DAY

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 15:44:16 PDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "almaz Y" <ahana75 at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 7, 2017 7:02 PM
Subject: OMNI CLEANING DAY
To: <booking at lists.omnicommons.org>, "Laura Turiano" <scylla at riseup.net>,
"Jenny Ryan" <tunabananas at gmail.com>, "joseph liesner" <blue393 at lmi.net>, <
patrikd at gmail.com>, <lifenowreborn at gmail.com>, <
consensus at lists.omnicommons.org>

Good Afternoon Omni Collective Members

My self, Lynn and Laura are planing Omni Cleaning Day, starting April 11,
2017  5:30 pm. This is going to be ongoing process once a month. All
Collective Members are welcome to join the Omni Cleaning force to
clean indoor and outdoor surrounding areas. The main objective of this
activity is to promote the habits of cleanness and organize nature among
the Omni Collectives and Volunteers; which would lead to more convenient
and better working atmosphere and welcoming environment.

Please share this with all the Omni working group b/c I don't have the
email list for all the working group.

Thank you,
--
Almaz Yihdego, MPA