[sudo-discuss] payphone upgrades

Charles Lehner cel at celehner.com
Mon Apr 10 22:55:32 PDT 2017

hi all,

dial-out from the phones works now, including from the payphone. i created an account on callwithus.com for the outgoing calls, and put $1 on it, which is enough for 1 hour 45 minutes of calls. if you would like the credentials for this account, let me know. you can check the balance by dialing *0 from an omni phone.

i also recorded a prompt for the payphone listing the dial out option (1), counter culture labs (2), and sudo room (3).

if someone at an omni phone picks up the call, they can press *7 during the call to unlock the door.

i taped back the handset together - it should probably be fixed in a more durable way though.

thanks to jake, robb, and morgan for helping me make this happen.

-cel