[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] Photoshoot location

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 03:39:50 PDT 2017

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roxanna Meta <roxannameta at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 11:40 AM
Subject: [sudo-info] Photoshoot location
To: info at sudoroom.org

Hi there! I'm a cosplayer scouting around for a photoshoot location, and
the folks at Maker Media referred me to y'all. I was wondering if that
might be workable at Sudo Room. The costume is Holtzmann from Ghostbusters
2016, which begs a hacker/workbench-type setting!

My photographer friend and I are super respectful of the work y'all do and
wouldn't want to disturb anybody in the space, so we could do a late night
or early morning. We'd absolutely leave things as we found them/clean up
after ourselves, and I would also be happy to donate some monies to the
cause.

If there's anyone in particular I should talk to or a next step to take,
please let me know! If it's not doable, totally understand and thank you
for your time. Cheers!

P.S. This'a me: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRfhqnQlqA4/?taken-by=
roxannameta

--
http://hausofm.storenvy.com
http://www.facebook.com/HausofMeta

Daniel

Signal: 415.336.9143 <https://whispersystems.org/>

WhatsApp: 415.336.9143 <https://www.whatsapp.com/download/>

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate