[sudo-discuss] "4 Machines for free" - Craigslist.

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:20:53 PDT 2017

Tx for the offer, but these do look better suited for a proper machine shop
and i have no idea where in sudo they'd fit.

But just for everyone's edification, sudo's activities are now covered by
Omni's new general liability policy with Brignole&Ghiri, and it's easy
enough to add an entity as additional insured. Im in the process of
canceling sudo's old separate policy with State Farm. Pm me if you want
deets.