[sudo-discuss] Anyone have these plugs/cables?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Apr 25 23:47:15 PDT 2017

I can give you a 6-pin RJ11 but it doesn't have the clip on the side like that.
Fortunately that doesn't matter, you can just break off the clip and stick it
in there and stick a wood screw in there to keep it from falling out.

As for the IEEE 488, it's commonly referred to as a GPIB cable:
"IEEE 488 is a short-range digital communications 8-bit parallel multi-master
  interface bus specification. IEEE 488 was created as HP-IB (Hewlett-Packard
  Interface Bus) and is commonly called GPIB (General Purpose Interface Bus)."

if you ask on the noisebridge list for a GPIB cable i think you might have
luck.

-jake