[sudo-discuss] [Mesh] Sudoroom New Gate: Wire Fencing This Friday

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 14:39:05 PDT 2017

Re: hol - I don't believe a permit is needed for an interior fence that's
non-load-bearing, less than 10' high, not attached to the exterior
structure, and is non-combustible (some wood framing, but mostly wire mesh,
and the platform itself is made of wood) - but I'm not super well-versed in
the building code.

Re: yar - Depending on whether we go with combo lock or key, I'll either
add the combo to the passpack for omni organizers (which reminds me that I
need to add the combo for the phat beets room since that's where the
electrical main breakers are), or add a copy of the key to the master
keyring in secure storage.

--
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé