[sudo-discuss] 5MoF taking a hiatus?

Morgan Allen morganrallen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 14:51:14 PDT 2017

This would be a shame, I can promote/MC if Robb can setup A/V. I will also
be away for June so cannot take that on.

2017 Hackaday Prize Entry
Any Colored Button <https://hackaday.io/project/19880-any-colored-button>

Step 1. Press Button
Step 2. ***startupy hand waving***
Step 3. Profit!

Likes = Votes. Votes = $1s. $1s = Profits.

Step 2 = Vote for Any Colored Button