[sudo-discuss] Missing microscope lenses

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 22:11:26 PDT 2017

Hi all,

If you have borrowed any of the microscope objectives or eyepiece lenses
from CCL, please return them as soon as possible.

If you see any microscopes sitting out, that is likely because they are in
use on a regular basis, and they will be sorely missed if not in working
order! Please don't remove parts from lab equipment without checking with
someone first.

So, please return our lenses - no questions asked. We have a pretty good
idea exactly when they disappeared, but we'd rather not have to do the
detective work to figure out who was where when. Let alone having to
install cameras or lock up all of our lab gear, which defeats the purpose
of having a community lab.

Thanks!

Patrik