[sudo-discuss] getting rid of sewing machine and embroidery machine tables

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 15:33:24 PDT 2017

May want to offer them to Cici with Bay Area Swap-O-Rama-Rama
<https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Swap-O-Rama-Rama/>- they've been meeting
at PLACE for Sustainable Living. I know Cici is a real wiz at getting old
or industrial sewing gear back up and running, and I'm sure it would see
much more use at PLACE than at Sudo.

Patrik