[sudo-discuss] Aaron Swartz Hackathon Live Stream

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 17:03:38 PDT 2017

hey sudoers,
i met w/Lisa Rein this afternoon. she asked me to do the live stream of the
Aaron Swartz Hackathon at internet archive on nov. 4-5.
she's going to pay me but i'm going to donate the $ to sudoroom.
if anyone wants to collaborate, plz, let me know.

plan so far:
multi-camera shoot of the stage
webpage of live or uploaded video from associated hackathons around the
globe
wandering camera stream
semi-autonomous video corner for interviews or whatever
remote Barret Brown interview/presentation from texas
remote video exchanges from other hackathons
use jangouts <https://github.com/jangouts/jangouts> for remote participants

additionally, i'll be going to internet archive w/Lisa sometime in the next
few weeks & expect to get a chance to talk to Brewster about the $10,000 he
said he'd give Omni Commons when we bought the building :)
cheers
~r