[sudo-discuss] laser PC board etching

Cere Davis ceremona at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 14:44:38 PST 2017

Well, if this is to be believed
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijp/2009/150389.fig.002.jpg, I think the
only real problem might just be a slightly less stright line, which could
be compensated for in software.  Pretty sure the f-theta lens I have is
made from PMMA.  It looks plasticish and most of the cheap lenses are made
from this these days.

Really informative reddit conversation on this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/3p88vp/how_is_plexiglass_pmma_made_to_be_uv_and_ir/

Unfortunately, the f-theta lens that you get with it is optimized for

--

@ceremona <http://Twitter.com/Ceremona>