[sudo-discuss] TAZ 3D printer needs a heating resistor

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 03:09:17 PST 2017

Relatedly, should sudo sell it's BTC or hold onto it? We have 0.17372185
BTC, currently worth $2,236.67.

Alternatively, please give a lil BTC. Sudo bottoms out financially by
February, and is only making ~$1300 of our $2012 monthly expenses.

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Bitcoin

one day may we afford replacement bits.

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé