[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-consensus] Omni Cafe Sin Fronteras Proposal

Charley Sheets rcsheets at acm.org
Thu Dec 14 15:12:57 PST 2017

I’d like a proposed floor plan that clearly shows which space they’re renting and which space (if any) they’re not renting but expect their customers may make regular use of. I would expect that the latter space could contain things like tables and chairs that might be used by cafe customers or anyone else who’s in the space.

Sent from my phone