[sudo-discuss] Omni Kitchen Fundraiser Launched!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 19:39:50 PST 2017

We just launched our crowdfunding campaign to build out the kitchen in
Omni's basement for use by Food Not Bombs, Phat Beetz, Counter Culture
Labs, Bay Area Applied Mycology, The Village in Oakland #FeedThePeople, and
others in the community in need of an affordable commercial kitchen!

Donate and share now!
https://www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/open-a-kitchen-at-the-omni-commons-in-oakland--2/x/9094356

Campaign action kit (plz add assets eg could someone make a cover photo for
Facebook profiles?):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YRIoL5jlmgxZMBdLQibWNn39gD7wSLx-EgCBbdM7izQ/edit#

<3
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"