[sudo-discuss] Wanting to host a meetup

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 11:32:58 PST 2017

Hey Greggawatt,

We welcome you to use this space, but it would be really great if you could
recommit as a paying member of Sudo, which has desperately needed support
from members for years, as well as apologize for all of the damage you have
done by publicly talking shit about the Omni, rallying would-be allies and
comrades against us based on completely unjustified anecdotes.

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé