[sudo-discuss] How do we help SudoRoom become more project-based?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Feb 8 11:55:37 PST 2017

Patrik and Maarc,

Thanks for this discussion! I made the 5 minutes of Fame event the topic
for tonight's meeting

It's the wednesday again and it's time for our member meeting! Let's talk
about some five minutes of fame happening March 1.

We want to also make SudoRoom more project-based.
Should we have coordinated meetups and weekly classes similar to
CountrCulture Labs biohacking?

===== From M -> let's plan the march 1 event

* INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!
* Sign up for a 5 minute spot to show / talk about something!
** It can be anything! Just think of this as show and tell, with the show
part being optional :)
* Sign up to help set up audio and video in advance
* Sign up to help set up chairs / pews before the event and/or move them
away after
* Bring food, snacks or drinks for sharing
* Bring plates, bowls, cups or cutlery (we have some but not enough)

I put a tentative schedule here:

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/5MoF
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsudoroom.org%2Fwiki%2F5MoF&h=ATP-VlFcA8shuP1CYGRcNAJ7wlj-TX-2xmwcUQtRj_EhIC_Y-T1Q0W4ekLJf7i875_ZU-BTfLxrnPD-1DNZvPRcGnMdQ0maA2pChRY7DwoFRLHsczgmiATTkezyg1E4l_X6I7-oSwretFf5skcwkm9o&enc=AZOa1XbDou_dB6CMm4yaMUi91VGki9bSAZfnuxI1J7bMLTnlUzEULAz7YHFEhV_nGko&s=1>

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com