[sudo-discuss] How do we help SudoRoom become more project-based?

Cere Misc cere.misc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:40:56 PST 2017

I just want to a note sobering note of realism around this fantastic
conversation.  I think one of the reasons why we don’t see more project
based work at both spaces is that people are just struggling to finish
whatever project earns them money from day to day.  I think we could really
get more people involved if there was some promise of personal fame or
fortune.  Just because it’s “open” doesn’t mean there can’t be prize
money.  So what cool contests should we consider entering?