[sudo-discuss] How do we help SudoRoom become more project-based?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:27:12 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 4:07 PM, Marc Juul <juul at labitat.dk> wrote:

> We have well-attended hacknights every Tuesday at 7:30 pm. We've been
> having them in a different part of Omni because sudo room's hardware
> hacknight is at the same time and it gets to be too many people in sudo
> room at the same time.

Would it be mutually beneficial to try reschedule the sudomesh or hardware
hacknight meetings so there's no overlap and they can both meet in Sudo? I
think it may help dispel the impression that Sudo is mostly empty a lot of
the time.

Just a suggestion, since I'm not actually involved in either one ;-) I know
I always try to keep things *in* CCL as much as possible, because it helps
with the appearance of critical mass (and critical mass is largely about
appearance anyway...)

Patrik