[sudo-discuss] How do we help SudoRoom become more project-based?

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Wed Feb 8 20:03:16 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 7:59 PM, Romy Ilano <romy at snowyla.com> wrote:

> T'Da!
>
> the 5 minutes of Fame event on March 1st is officially in action
>
> I made a cheesy Facebook Events page:
>
> https://www.facebook.com/events/723568701146101/

Alright it very unfortunately looks like we'll have to reschedule for last
Wednesdays of the month. Can you put something on the event saying the date
may change to February 22nd? I'll verify tonight if that date is 100%
definitely good.

Sorry about this. There was a non-up-to-date event on the Omni calendar
that caused an event to show up as being in another space but is actually
in the ballroom and we can't really move that event anywhere else since it
is a wheelchair accessible event :/

--
marc/juul