[sudo-discuss] How do we help SudoRoom become more project-based?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 02:00:01 PST 2017

In general, any collective wishing to use the ballroom, the disco room, and
other common spaces should submit an event request at
https://omnicommons.org/occupy - the calendar is buggy as heck, and I for
one don't have the time to check it. So best method is to coordinate use of
common space with the Commons Working Group
<https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Commons_Working_Group> - which could hella
use more volunteers, btw - for use of the common space. This is best done
by consolidating calendar events by putting it on the calendar with the
aforementioned link.

I'm all for the 5mof and considering submitting a talk! Yea sudo!

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé