[sudo-discuss] 5 minutes of fame sign-up

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Feb 15 18:52:05 PST 2017

Shaun King is cool!!! Heading off for the meeting tonight.

*A thought:*
If we have all this cool political consciousness occurring at the Omni
Commons and SudoRoom, how do we weave this into our conversations? SudoRoom
isn't just about tech, it's something more. It's one of those hackerspaces
where I feel I'm more able to talk about Bell Hooks than, say, if I went to
a hackerspace in the South Bay.

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com