[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Re: phytoremediation talk Lara Reichmann update

Amber Olson shimmeryaura at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 04:21:56 PST 2017

Thanks.  I'll try to be there this Tuesday between 8-10 to pre-interview whoever's interested.  Hope to see you then.Cheers,Amber

    On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:27 AM, Cere Davis <ceremona at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi!  I would also enjoy being interviewed about this subject.  Also ccing sudoroom regarding this thread to see who would be interested.--- emailing from a cell at ceremona
http://CereDavis.com