[sudo-discuss] spot welder

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Feb 26 22:56:41 PST 2017

we have one in sudoroom that looks like this:

http://www.grumpysperformance.com/400px-Spot_welder_diagram.png

last time i saw it, it was under the end of the table behind the file cabinet
that faces the big robot arm.

it's heavy so i wouldn't call it a handpiece.  if you wanted to weld two
coathangers together i think you would need some pretty thick copper cables to
whatever transformer you were using, if you needed it to be lightweight.

i think a pair of really fancy jumper cables could be modified into a spot
welder, maybe i'll do that with my really fancy jumper cables since i don't own
gas cars anymore.....