[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] [Declaration of Intent to Join] Steve Leach

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 04:09:21 PST 2017

fyi

#daniel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sudo Room <info at sudoroom.org>
Date: Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 10:07 PM
Subject: [sudo-info] [Declaration of Intent to Join] Steve Leach
To: info at sudoroom.org

(Pseudo)nym or Name: Steve Leach
Email: stevenaleach at gmail.com
Why do you want to be a member of sudo room?: Too much time on my hands?
I'm a geek recently returned to coding and obsessed with machine learning
and distributed systems. Also, a van dweller inhabiting a 160 ft^2 box
truck that sat in a field for 20 years sinking into the ground before I got
it - access to tools now and again during renovation and rehabilitation
might be important :-)
If you know already, what are you excited to do at sudo room?: A few
hardware projects that must wait until I can fund them, in the meantime, my
current primary obsession is machine learning and some ideas for
distributing training across a p2p environment with a shared parameter
space.
If you know already, what are you excited to share with the sudo room
community?: What spotty skills I have to offer, I'm a rusty lapsed C guy
recently turned to Python+Theano+Lasagne. I'm pretty excited about IPFS
(Interplanetary Filesystem) at the moment. Beyond that, I'm good with a
broom and mop, so there's that.
Have you ever been banned from another hackerspace? If so, when and why?: No