[sudo-discuss] [sudo-info] [Declaration of Intent to Join] Michael Huang

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 04:27:11 PST 2017

Hello Mike, not sure if you have been contacted regarding your application,
but I am forwarding to our main discussion email.

I hope someone would reply to you soon! And if you hear or not from anyone,
I highly recommend that you stop by Sudoroom and introduce yourself, and
start hanging there to know folks, and for folks to get to know as well.

Thanks!

#daniel

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 9:18 AM, Sudo Room <info at sudoroom.org> wrote:

> (Pseudo)nym or Name: Michael Huang
> Email: mike at htwins.net
> Why do you want to be a member of sudo room?: I want to meet people with
> similar interests and also learn to solder
> If you know already, what are you excited to do at sudo room?: Solder
> If you know already, what are you excited to share with the sudo room
> community?: Friendship and money
> Have you ever been banned from another hackerspace? If so, when and why?: I
> have never been to a hackerspace

Daniel

Signal: 415.336.9143 <https://whispersystems.org/>

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate