[sudo-discuss] [sudo-info] [Declaration of Intent to Join] Adam Flynn

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Jan 8 18:58:48 PST 2017

so did we follow up with this person?

perhaps we should put an auto-reply function on the info at sudoroom.org email
address that says something like

"thank you for emailing sudoroom.  Since we do everything collectively, and
there is no one person reading private emails to this address, we ask you to
please instead write to our discuss list, findable at the following address:

attached is a copy of your original message for your convenience."

-jake