[sudo-discuss] Wanted: Activists to fight Trump - full time pay plus benefits and expenses

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 07:15:09 PST 2017

There is a concerted nation-wide effort to get people to believe that any protest, including Standing Rock, is only happening because everyone there is paid to be there.  The story comes complete with "rumors" that George Soros is paying for it all.

Here in Philly (where I've been the past week) I've had conversations with more than a few peole who told me that family members who voted for Trump told them that these horrible demonstrators around the county are all paid to be there.

Fun times!

Cheers,
Mitch.