[sudo-discuss] Wanted: Activists to fight Trump - full time pay plus benefits and expenses

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:52:26 PST 2017

...which is most irrational and patently absurd, so if i ever do it myself,
i sincerely hope i catch myself, cease, and desist (and 'catch myself'
includes being caught: let's put the virtue -- the 'face' -- back into
willing admission/self-correction of error).

here's a philosophical hypothesis: it might all go back to the concept of
'usury' and the dominant concept of money.

this might best be illustrated by an often mistranslated, or misremembered
adage:

*AMOR PECUNIÆ RADIX MALORUM*

money is not the root of evil. * the love of money* is the root of evil.

anyways,

ff

*Be seeing you.*