[sudo-discuss] [omni-booking] FEB 19th in Ballroom: Musicians and DIY Electronics Swap Meet

Erik Miller emiller at eutronics.us
Fri Jan 27 12:43:58 PST 2017

So may I go ahead and promote the 19th for the Ballroom At Omni Commons?
Sponsored by Euthymia Electronics and Sudoroom?

Robb, I will bend your ear off about the Nady years at Omni!

Also geeking out on A/V. I have a few consumer cams and a copy of Vegas
Pro myself. A dabbler. Done some live videos for friends' bands.

I'm psyched! This move from Gilman looks to have a very silver lining.

-Erik