[sudo-discuss] Wi-Fi / Mesh at The Village (MLK & 36th, Marcus Garvey park aka Grove Shafter park)

Sierk sierk.beij at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:24:33 PST 2017

I replied via Signal already:

Five things:
1) Thanks :)
2) I won't be able to attend tonight. There is a city council meeting
tonight and "The Village" has a call out to pack the room. (It seems
urgent, there is a notice of pending eviction of the camp on Thursday.)
3) I think Matt Senate is on this already or also. Don't know if you have
his contact info. Do you want me to send it?
4) I do not know how urgent or possible installing mesh is right now. It
seems less possible after the info I received yesterday. Apparently Eli's
isn't willing to share their connection anymore after the city has put a
limit on their opening hours (apparently because Eli's let people from The
Village use their bathroom before there was a porta-potty, or so I'm told)

But again, thanks for the support, I will be in touch if I have more info.

Sierk