[sudo-discuss] [CCLmembers] Do we have any peltier generators floating around?

Cere Davis ceremona at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 13:35:01 PDT 2017

For anyone who might be interested.  Here is some research on the
differences between the design of TEC and TEG pelters.

cBased on my research, there is a significant difference in efficiency and
behavior between various peltier designs.

http://rimstar.org/science_electronics_projects/peltier_
effect_module_cooling_efficiency_test.htm

http://thermoelectric-generator.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRny7m17kWE (this video is fairly detailed)