[sudo-discuss] Monthly sudo meeting tonight at 7 pm!

aaronco36 at sdf.org aaronco36 at sdf.org
Wed Jul 19 19:05:54 PDT 2017

Pls de-confuse me (and perhaps a very few others?)

According to sudoroom.org/pipermail/sudo-discuss/2017-July/013439.html ,
the 'Monthly sudo meeting tonight at 7 pm!' was dated last week for Wed
Jul 12  2017 and is just now reaching my Inbox. Was there a delay in
getting out last week's notice (as I think likely), or is/was the notice
for _tonight_??

Adding to the confusion is that _today's_ posting
sudoroom.org/pipermail/sudo-discuss/2017-July/013445.html is for someone
trying to come by during 2nd shift -- was 1st shift _last_ Wed? was 1st at
last night's HHN? or is 1st as later on _tonight_ O.o?