[sudo-discuss] #5MoF?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:24:18 PDT 2017

Great idea, Charley! Sudo Mesh has been doing quarterly workshops and it's
been really effective. Gives us time to plan a schedule and promote widely,
and lotsa members show up and help with various facets of the event because
we divvy up the work and people commit to specific roles (eg; A/V, chairs
setup, welcome table, presentations, intro, food, promo/flyering,
stickers/swag). I think 5moF facilitation has been hard because it seems
like all the organizing work is pretty much on one begrudging volunteer
each month.

If we do switch to quarterly, might be wise to stagger them on different
weeks than the mesh workshops, so that more sudoers who work on mesh can
also help with 5mof. Next mesh workshop is September 23rd... so early Sep
could work well. ^_^