[sudo-discuss] Fwd [Mesh] Tuesday hacknight tomorrow in SF instead

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 09:55:03 PDT 2017

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 12:22 AM, <aaronco36 at sdf.org> wrote:

> Unsure if the Mailman again crashed, thus causing emails from the past
> week (including this one) to be sent later.

No, this email was sent to the mesh list - not sudo-discuss. The panel
happened last night (Tues) and this was sent to mesh at lists.sudoroom.org on
Monday evening.

> Yes, that happened as planned.
> Robb and others of us at HHN watched and/or heard the live streaming of
> the Mozilla/NSF WINS event.

Awesome!

> You all can download and view the stream by visiting
> https://air.mozilla.org/nsf-wins-bay-area-meet-up/ , choosing the
> 'Download' tab, and then saving the download from one of the links in that
> tab as WebM (HD) or Mpeg4 (HD) --
> -- I suggest renaming the download to something much more intelligible
> than the default webm.webm, hd_webm.webm, mp4.mp4 or hd_mp4.mp4.

Thank you, Aaron!

Mark 1st appears at 23 minutes ~49 seconds into the vid, taking his seat
> and carrying his bottled beverage

LOL
😹 <https://air.mozilla.org/nsf-wins-bay-area-meet-up/>