[sudo-discuss] bicycles and parts gathering in sudoroom

Morgan Allen morganrallen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 10:24:27 PDT 2017

Why don't we instead encourage people to not put trash in a pile on the
floor?

2017 Hackaday Prize Entry
Any Colored Button <https://hackaday.io/project/19880-any-colored-button>

Step 1. Press Button
Step 2. ***startupy hand waving***
Step 3. Profit!

Likes = Votes. Votes = $1s. $1s = Profits.

Step 2 = Vote for Any Colored Button