[sudo-discuss] bicycles and parts gathering in sudoroom

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Thu Jul 27 09:19:45 PDT 2017

With all due respect Jake (which is a shit ton!) the arm project and
associated cables, boxes, etc have been taking up ~10% of our space for
quite a while.  Any chance we can see some of that stuff removed or
streamlined?  I love that it's there and appreciate the work that it
took to get it operational but for a long time I've felt that it does
take up an outsized space for the amount of use the wider community gets
from it. Would it be helpful to set up a bench behind it (which it could
be zeroed to) w/ storage beneath?  I'm into helping streamline the setup
especially if we can get it to drill some hole patterns.

One minor thing I notice is the flat material racks with all the glass
etc that was here when we moved in - are people digging into this
material or is it just sitting there?  Might be good to get what we need
from it at wheel it down to creative reuse if no one is using that
glass.

I was there Monday and love the progress on the shelves!