[sudo-discuss] point-person for legal anti-doxx / digisec training Sat 6/3 11a-230?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:24:24 PDT 2017

Yay! Thank you Yar. Right, that's all thats needed - just an omninom on
hand, but no other logistics really.

The presenter can bring their own projector, and even projection screen I
think if needed. I will tell them they are responsible for setup of chairs
etc, and cleanup.

Probably the only thing they might need is an an extension cord or two.

Attendance is expected to be ~35-50 people. I was going to try to schedule
it for the ballroom since the basement is in use, and the ballroom looks
free until ~6p.

Thank you thank you :)

Best,
David