[sudo-discuss] point-person for legal anti-doxx / digisec training Sat 6/3 11a-230?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 14:03:42 PDT 2017

Hey thanks Maureen! Yar has offered to point-person the day of, but it can
only help to have someone else available as a backup so thats awesome to
know

I think this will be pretty low impact in terms of prep and cleanup but its
great to know if Yar needs help or a stand-in for anything she can ping ya
in CCL. Y'all are awesome thanx!

David