[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Door card access temporarily broken

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 14:10:58 PDT 2017

Any progress on fixing door access? I'm already hearing people talk about
making a bunch more physical keys, which I think is a solution we really
want to avoid...

I know this is not a popular opinion around here, but I would still be in
favor of adopting a commercial door access solution - possibly including a
maintenance contract so we can get it fixed same day if something goes
wrong.

Patrik