[sudo-discuss] Is it possible to move five minutes of fame to the following 7/14 Wednesday

Corey Johns corey at x64.co
Mon Jun 5 15:50:17 PDT 2017

Hey Romy and Marc

Both this wednesday and next wednesday is workable for my end of the 5mof prep. I went ahead and updated the wiki and created a new page for the upcoming 5mof.

I don't see a list of speakers signed up so I think there some logic in deferring to next week, especially given the tabling that can be done over the weekend.

—

Corey | @stackptr

On Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 7:52 AM Marc Juul

<
mailto:Marc Juul <juul at labitat.dk>
> wrote:

a, pre, code, a:link, body { word-wrap: break-word !important; }

Do you mean June 14th?

Also, no-one has created a new wiki page for the upcoming 5mof. Do you have any speakers signed up?

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 7:16 AM, Romy Ilano

<
mailto:romy at snowyla.com

wrote:

Hi I'm slated to cohost five minutes of fame with Cory this Wednesday. Is it possible to move five minutes of fame to Wednesday July 14?

A lot of people are in San Jose this week & temescal street fair is this weekend. It'd be cool to table and then tell people Sunday at the fair to come to sudoroom five minutes of fame the following Wednesday !

Best

Romy

Sent from my iPhone