[sudo-discuss] Omni at Temescal Street Fair this Sunday?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:51:31 PDT 2017

Was Sudo or other groups at Omni planning to have a table at the Temescal
Street Fair this Sunday <http://temescalstreetfair.org/>? This is a great
opportunity to reach out to our immediate neighborhood in a very visible
fashion.

CCL will be there with at least a table or two, and it sounds like BAAM may
have up to five mushroomy tables as well.

We were offered free space to exhibit at the Fair, but I am not sure
exactly where our tables will be - somewhere at the intersection of 48th
and Telegraph - or how much total space we will have available. I believe
Ken Litchfield has been our main contact person for those kinds of
logistics.

Patrik