[sudo-discuss] Debtors' Union Contract for Full-stack Node.js Developer

Karissa McKelvey karissa.mckelvey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 14:18:41 PDT 2017

Hey all,

I'm working with the Debt Collective (https://new.debtcollective.org)
and we have built a new open source platform for debt resistance. The
platform helps people automate debt disputes to specific corporations
and government entities using a variety of mobile-friendly web forms.
Once people have disputed debt, they can use the platform to meet
other people in their area who have similar debt to them and organize
collective non-cooperation and mutual aid together.

We have some outstanding issues and feature requests on the platform
that could take up to a few months to complete, depending on your
proficiency and experience with custom Node.js web applications. We
are funded by the Shuttleworth Foundation
(https://www.shuttleworthfoundation.org/fellows/astra-taylor/) and
have the ability to pay you for your time.

Please message me at karissa.mckelvey at gmail.com with an introduction
and a brief description of yourself and some of your previous work and
let's chat about it!

Thanks!

--
Karissa McKelvey