[sudo-discuss] Someone set of fire extinguisher: NO fire, but clean up needed.

Sierk sierk.beij at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 13:37:25 PDT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Someone set of fire extinguisher: NO fire, but clean up needed.
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 13:35:28 -0700
From: Sierk <sierk at riseup.net>
To: discuss at lists.omnicommons.org

I don't know many details yet, so a quick initial update for now, and a
call-out for cleaning help:

It appears that someone let in a couple of kids to the Omni earlier. One
or more of them seem to have set off a fire extinguisher in the front
area, inside, near the entrance (whether on purpose or accidently, I
don't know). All I know for certain is that the 'dust' has spread to
most of the building by now, so if anyone has time this afternoon, we
probably can use help cleaning up.