[sudo-discuss] fridge repair

Charley Sheets rcsheets at acm.org
Fri Jun 30 21:45:57 PDT 2017

> He said last night that the status, if anyone asked, is bad
> thermostat and that it's still an ongoing project.

I was going to be at Sudo Room tonight but I'm not feeling very well,
so I will stop by tomorrow instead. If there isn't an update with
significant progress by then, I'll begin the process of buying a
replacement fridge.

I don't want to stop anyone from doing a fun and productive project,
but I'm not willing for us to be fridge-less for an extended period of
time while that happens. Specifically, I want us to have a working
fridge in time for next Wednesday's weekly party.

Another potential use for the broken fridge was mentioned Wednesday
night: apparently Food Not Bombs can use a nonworking fridge as a
rat-resistant food container. I haven't spoken with FNB directly about
it, but Matt Senate seemed very confident they'd be receptive to taking
possession of it.

Thanks to all who are helping with this issue.
--
Charley Sheets